There are rules set for each area of the curriculum to ensure a safe and happy environment. Children will be involved in producing these rules which should be followed.
- Courtesy and good manner are expected from all staff members and children.
- Children should be in school 10 minutes before the school timings
- Procedures for leave or absence due to sickness should be followed
- All children should well dress up in school uniform. Girls may wear simple earrings but no other
- No child should leave the compound during school hours without the permission of the Principal.
- Homework should be completed daily and reading books returned to school.
- Children in year 2 and above must bring a packed lunch vegetable is compulsory.
- Chocolates, sweet biscuits, cakes and sweetened soft drinks are not allowed.
- No electronic items may be brought to school and any other items brought into the school must be placed in the designated place in the classroom for safe keeping.